- If you use PAIDA with Python :
- Python2.3 or later >> http://www.python.org/
- If Tkinter module is enabled, you can use tkinter GUI engine
- Tix extension etc. are not needed at all. Tcl/Tk only.
- Tcl/Tk and Tkinter should be configured with pthread-enabled.
- If zlib module is enabled, you can use compressed XML store files.
- If Python2.5 or later, you can get the fastest speed in reading AIDA data file.
- If you use PAIDA with Jython :
- Jython2.1 or later >> http://www.jython.org/
- Compressed XML file I/O is unavailable due to Jython2.1 limitation. Uncompressed I/O is OK.