|PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package.
The main features are:
- Pure Python!
- Jython (Python in Java) OK!
- AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis) support
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Parameter optimization (Fitting)
- you can constrain and/or fix parameters
- parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- various fitting methods are supported
- including GA (Genetic Algorithm)
- XML based storing
- Matrix calculation
- Python => Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. >> http://www.python.org/
- AIDA => The goals of the AIDA project are to define abstract interfaces for common physics analysis objects. >> http://aida.freehep.org/
- parameter optimization
- parabolic and asymmetirc fitting error evaluation
- XML based I/O (tree)
AIDA has already both C++ and Java implementations. Many analysis systems such as GEANT4, JAS3, OpenScientist, and Anaphe use AIDA.